Friday, April 16, 2010

when

When did my life end up to just waking up in the morning dragging the day on and bed at night.
Growing up I'd always thought there be more to my life then just this. Had plans and I was guna do something with my life I .Have a husband and step kids. No kids of my own I just sit here and watch other ppl have babys but still go out just throw the kid off to a babysitter. Why is that the kinda ppl that have kids. Why Cant I have that b/c I know that being a mother is something I would be great at. Well I guess my life will not ever amount to ne thing guess God doesnt have great plans for me. I feel as tho I'm in the back seat of a car thats stuck in a traffic jam, and other cars behind me and ahead of me go around me and get somewheres. guess this is it

No comments:

Post a Comment